'Flourish' by Martin Seligman

Today I have reacquainted myself with a book I was thrilled to uncover about 5 years ago Martin Seligman's book 'Flourish'. This finally gave some solid evidence and acknowledged a movement of Positive Psychology. It explains how and why daily rituals are so important to nurture optimism and overall emotional well being in adults and children. As a result of this book my son and I regularly post in our gratitude journals. It really has taken 5 years for my son to volunteer to write down his 'top 3' of the day or week. But consistent persistence and leading by example has finally paid off.



I am now incorporating it into my online business mentoring course. Why? Because I am not only concerned with the improvement and growth of business professionals in their business lives but all the lives - in body, mind and soul. Because they are all integrated and affect each other.

If you have not come across this book I encourage you to take the time.

Labels: , , , , , , ,