Update 1 of 3 - The Complete Business Professional - Body, Mind and Soul

I'm delighted and excited to be updating you on my current and future focus in Business. This has all come about as I have been working on my existing business mentoring course. Through the act of going through the variety of processes and strategies I include in this course has really given me greater clarity on what I do and where I am headed - it totally works! On me as well!

As many of you already know my concern has been in the development and support of business professionals within my existing businesses, Out of the Box Biz in the Business sector and Property for Purpose in the Wealth creation (through property) sector. Now with an additional venture with my son - he and I share essential oils because he asked to be in business with me which means I'm also assisting business professionals in a health and well being capacity, because he shares using essential oils for kids and I do so with adults in the home or workplace.

What this means, is, I now work in all 3 aspects of the whole business professional - body, mind and soul. The latter of having a health and well being focus was not intended it simply evolved because I have been using essential oils in the home since I was 18 and therefore my son's whole life (as he is turning 10) and therefore was a natural choice for him.

I feel like my original theme for Out of the Box Biz for our first event in February 2014 'The Complete Business Person - Body, Mind and Soul' was authentically where I wanted to head but perhaps didn't have the confidence to head in that direction at the time or perhaps simply didn't have the clarity I do now and I just needed to continue on my journey...

I have been referring to all these activities coming under the banner of my FDL Tribe or Fleur de Lis Lifestyle tribe, I explain what this means in the video below.  This is the first of 3 videos I have created to outline my new direction:



Labels: , , , , , , , ,